Terms and Conditions
Hockhua Tonic E-Commerce (www.HockhuaeStore.com.sg) Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.HockhuaeStore.com.sg! This website and all web pages within this website are furnished by Hockhua Tonic (1986) Pte Ltd. (hereinafter “we” or “us”). The use of this Website is subjected to the following terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
OWNERSHIP AND PREMITTED USE OF THE WEBSITE
USE OF INFORMATION
Subject to any License Agreement between You and us, without prior written consent,
- You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the content of this Website
- You shall not use this Website or any content of this Website for any unlawful purpose.
- You shall not disrupt, alter, impair or modify the Website or anything contained on this Website or accesses any private information, including passwords or account information of other users of this Website.
- This Website may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. You agree that such third parties are responsible for the operation and contents of their web sites and we has no liability to you or to any other person for the use of such web sites.
CUSTOMER'S UNDERTAKINGS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All information you provide through the Website, including registration, information (name and e-mail address), payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and transaction related information must be true, accurate and complete. We will rely on the information you provide. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all lose, damage and additional cost that you, we or any other person may incur as a result of your submissions of any false, incorrect or incomplete information.
- You shall not, and shall not attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer, translate, convert, adapt, alter, modify, enhance, add to, delete or in any way tamper with, or gain access to, any part of the Website or any Internet Site or any software comprised in them.
- You agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions and any security procedures mentioned in them.
- Once you have logged in to the Website, You must not leave the internet terminal from which you have accessed the Website at any time; or let anyone else use the internet terminal until you have logged off from the Website. You will be responsible for ensuring that he/she has logged off the Website at the end of any session.
- The text, images and other materials contained or displayed on any Hockhua Tonic publication, product, service, report, e-mail or web site are proprietary to us, except where otherwise noted, and constitute valuable intellectual property.
- No material from any part of any publication, product, service, report, e-mail or web site may be downloaded, transmitted, broadcast, transferred, assigned, reproduced or in any other way used or otherwise disseminated in any form to any person or entity, without the explicit written consent of us.
- All unauthorized reproduction or other use of material from us shall be deemed willful infringement(s) of our copyright and other proprietary and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy.
- We will reserves the right, without further notice, to pursue to the fullest extent allowed by the law any and all criminal and civil remedies for the violations of its rights.
- The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Website or any of its contents in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited. You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Website or to post such postings may be viewed by other users of the Website.
We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order. One online transaction is subjected to one delivery location.
- Aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order, but we cannot promise an exact date & time. When you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. Always aim to deliver within 5 working days from the date of any Order which from Monday to Friday. There will be no delivery on Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Delivery charges is as follows:
Each address is considered to ONE order.
EXCHANGE /REFUND POLICY
Photograph and images featured on the website are representation of actual products only and variation may apply from time to time. Whilst every care is taken to ensure that product representation and information are as accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colors you see from monitor is same color with the actual product color. We are not liable should there be any variation to the actual physical products. The rights to the pictures, marks and trademarks in this web site belong exclusively to us and cannot be reproduced or published in whole or in part without the prior written permission from us.
We cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission. We will attempt its best to fullfill orders placed by shoppers. In the event that an ordered product is not available, or order and payment is complete. We reserves the right not to cancel the order or replace it with a similar item of equivalent value.
Prices quoted on us are strictly applicable to this Internet Online Service only and are subjected to change without prior notice. Special offers are valid while stock last.
Customers are advised to check the item purchased at the time of acceptance to avoid any possible dispute. All products leaving our distribution centre have been checked for quality and accurate quantity. However, we will replace any defective products that do not meet our customers’ expectation.